- As indicated last week in our project plan, we are looking to finish gathering ideas for our area during February/March. We’ve already captured some good ideas from residents during the autumn’s Local Plan consultation exercise.
- This next series, however, is focussed purely on your ideas for the future. We will be displaying more of the students ideas to help stimulate thoughts. We’ll also be asking you to complete a short questionnaire to let us know what is important for you and what improvements you want to see.
- We met with our RCAN consultant yesterday and were plan to hold 3 public meetings in February (either side of half-term holiday):
- Tues. February 13th, 2.30pm – 7.30pm. Chilwell Community Centre
- Thurs February 15th, 2.30pm-7.30pm. Toton Methodist Church
- Mon/Weds Feb 26th/28th (tbc) 2.30pm-7.30pm. The Village Hotel
- Please pencil these dates in your diary and come along. They are drop-in sessions, timed to make is as easy as possible for you to attend and let us know your thoughts
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets