Members at our Annual General Meeting delegate the management of the Forum to a Steering Group who are elected each year.
The Steering Group is fully accountable for all tasks and activities undertaken by the Forum and it is supported by the following subgroups:
- The Barracks Subgroup. Leader: David Lovett
- Toton Lane West development: to monitor the outline planning permission granted to Peveril
The creation of the Neighbourhood Plan has been divided into a number of task groups meeting independently.
- Highways & Transport
- Local Traffic
- Local Services – Education & Medical
- Local Services – Leisure, Sports & Entertainment
- Local Services – Libraries, Religious Places, Community Organisations, etc.
- Utilities, Waste Disposal.
We are always looking for additional people to contribute to these activities, please contact us if you would like to help.