1. Our Constitution:
- To promote, protect and improve the social, economic and environmental wellbeing of the Area and thus have a positive impact of the quality of life of all residents in the Area
- To enable members and residents to discuss local issues and to represent residents’ views in decisions affecting the Area
- To encourage the involvement of the wider community in the Area in the preparation, production and implementation of the Plan
- To prepare the Plan in partnership with the local planning authority
- To help create and maintain good relations between different communities which share the Area.
The Forum members and its Steering Group aim to follow the ‘Nolan Principles’ of public life. That is, they aim to act with:
- Selflessness: will act solely in terms of the public interest so as not to gain financial or other benefits;
- Integrity: will not place themselves under any financial or other obligation to outside individuals or organisations that might seek to influence their decision making;
- Objectivity: will make choices on merit in carrying out the Forum’s business;
- Accountability: will be accountable for their decisions and actions;
- Openness: will be as open as possible regarding all decisions and actions they take and give reasons for their decisions;
- Honesty: will declare any private interests relating to decisions being taken by the Forum.
Our full Constitution can be downloaded here: CTTC Forum Constitution
2. Our Annual Accounts:
Our Annual Accounts can be found within our Annual Reports which will shortly be availalbe on the AGM Page