(Page still under development)
- Continue to develop proposals to re-route the main road to the Hub Station alongside the A52;
- Work with local and national agencies to develop a LCWIP (Local Cycling and Walking Infrastructure Plan) for the Area that addresses expected needs for the next 20 years;
- Develop outline proposals for the road network through the Barracks as well as the access to Toton Lane / Stapleford Lane.
- Achieving Community Power Revolution Webinar - One of the Aspirations included in our Neighbourhood Plan is to be “Energy Positive”. By including green power generation, storage and distribution as part of the design of the neighbourhood and building energy efficient homes, our aspiration is that the … Continue reading
- Chetwynd: Neighbourhood Forum Focus Groups - Introducing the Chetwynd Neighbourhood Forum Focus Groups Continue reading
- The Forum Digest: Sept 05 - Hello everyone, A slightly delayed edition this week due to some website production glitches. (Okay I ran an update of the software and didn’t reset the mail shot triggers correctly – sorry about that). So just imagine that you are … Continue reading