Another week where there isn’t much to report on Forum matters. There are a couple of meetings taking place next week, but that’s about it for now.
As for regular COVID-19 links, I’m conscious the number of links has been expanding over the last few weeks. It is perhaps time to prune them down to a core selection of 5 or 6 sites – specifically related to our Area – otherwise there is a danger they could take over!
1. COVID-19 links new and old….
- One new link this week.
- Broxtowe Council have launched a Community Appeal to “support community and mutual aid groups who are helping vulnerable residents through COVID-19”. I believe the Appeal is only going to run for a couple of weeks so if you are minded to support it, here is the link….
- Broxtowe Community Appeal
- Neighbourhood contacts/sites:
- Toton Churches offer support to self-isolating people in Toton. Get in touch via: E-mail email@example.com or phone 0115 946 2357.
- Chilwell Valley & Meadows Surgeries COVID-19
- Beeston Chilwell Area Mutual Aid Group
- Toton Support Group
- Broxtowe Borough Council COVID-19 (on the basis it acts as our ‘parish/town’ council as well as being the Borough authority)
- Last time for these links, so if they are useful, you’ll need to save/bookmark them to your device.
- Government COVID-19
- NHS COVID-19
- Broxtowe Council’s Open for Business (although this page can be accessed from the Council’s COVID-19 link above)
- Nottinghamshire County Council COVID-19
- Notts CC Helpful Links in Difficult Times spreadsheet
- Stapleford Helping Hand and Surrounding Areas.
- Businesses that deliver
- Nott’m City Transport 36 service
- Trent Barton Indigo
- NET Tram information
2. And finally…
- Two meetings are taking place next week:
- The Steering Group are zooming together on Weds morning to start to think about next steps now that the Plan is completed
- Strategic Planning Group (Notts CC hosted regional board) are also holding a virtual meeting next week to discuss progress on the masterplan for the Strategic Location for Growth (including, of course, Toton Sidings).
- Look out for updates on both of these meetings next week as well as, hopefully, feedback from the Council on the Plan. We are chasing for an update when we can expect their observations, but the officers are proving a tad elusive at the moment.
And, that’s all folks for this edition. See you next time.
Broxtowe Lotto: tickets available from our CTTC Forum page where you’ll also find details of the scheme